Dan, Heather, Katherine, Courtney, Jack, Ryan, Abby, Cade, and Bode

Dan, Heather, Katherine, Courtney, Jack, Ryan, Abby, Cade, and Bode

Wednesday, July 1, 2009


From left to right: Sammary, Peris and the help from across the street, Hannah (all cleaning up after Bible Study and the chai and snack). This is definately Peris' kitchen! She works here full-time, and if I move anything around, she changes it back. I like to have fresh fruit on the counter in a pretty bowl, but she would take it out of the bowl and put the bowl back it's place. So I borrowed a fruit basket from Jenny!

Also today Katherine and Courtney did a couple of crafts classes for the missionary kids, which was much appreciated by all the moms here. Dan has been super busy at the hospital. And last night everyone slept much better. Three were up at 3 a.m. (when I always wake up too), but I gave them Min-Chex and they went back to sleep. Yay! I think that's all the updates for now.

3 comments:

  1. Just caught up with your updates...sounds like an amazing time so far! Can't wait to hear more, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan, Heather and family,
    Thank you for sharing your experience in Africa! You are an inspiration for me to step out in faith and do something, too. May the Lord bless each of you as you serve others.
    Valerie Curalli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Val, thanks for posting and for taking the time to share your day. What an impressive Bible study network, so cool! God bless and keep you in His care, we're praying for you.
    The Haynes

    ReplyDelete